Friday, March 25, 2011

Quote of the Day

Beautiful night. Sitting at Starbucks Straits Quay enjoying a cup of coffee. Still in my work clothes lol. it's past 12 a.m now. Wondering what myself and Michael Cheong is doing here so late(early) in the morning ? Hmmmm ......let me break the wonderful suspense ...no no no .. we are not on facebook..nope ...not on Youtube...hmm Nope not online games...We are working...haha..excuse my a lil bit of craziness at this hour...Actually we are looking for new recruitment to join our Propertizer team , Project Marketing for our new/current property development projects. I will give you more details soon..I can't stop yawning now...and the coffee is not working at all (sigh) .

As for today's quote at this hour (12.30am) :P is about some restaurant i went to.. I have to change the name of the restaurant(to protect them from throwing food at me the next round, though i do not mind if only my mouth is a lil bigger) .

"I went to a fancy french restaurant called " Deja Vu." The headwaiter said , " Don't i know you?"


Good night all . Have a pleasant dream :)

2 comments:

  1. Tis' a sign, when you can't sleep at night, and staying up so.. late (early).

    It means -




    Too. Much. Coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much coffee bro, and don't overwork yourself. So did you get yourself free food after the headwaiter asked you? haha

    ReplyDelete

Hi, please leave your comments here :)

.:Interesting Sites:.